Friday, December 4, 2009

Bridal Shows

Since I've become a wedding photographer in 2005, I've done/appeared in a few bridal shows to promote my business. The pic to the left is actually from 2007 at David's bridal in GB. I appeared again in early 2009.
The David's bridal show is a lot of fun and I am glad to help them out. As with any bridal show. this gives me an opportunity to get my face out there and also to be able to talk to potential clients one-on-one.
I also appeared at the Bridal show at Shopko Hall Jan of this year sharing a booth with Bronson Smith of Superior Sound Entertainment. I met Bronson at a wedding we were both working in July of 2007 and have been friends ever since. We co-advertise a lot and help each other out in the wedding biz whenever possible. We make a great team!
I'm planning to help him out again at the Shopko Hall bridal show again Jan 2010-be sure to look for us there! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment