Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update

It sure has been a crazy summer, but it's been fun. For the most part have been busy with weddings with July having 4 weddings and now things are slowing down with that as I only have 3 weddings to go (I will try to update my blogs of the weddings I photograph). I know this fall I will also have smaller photography projects such as Family portraits & Engagement Sessions (Now's the time to do it!! and great for holiday greeting cards!).

I'm also involved with a couple more charities. First is a walk for ALS http://web.alsa.org/goto/algoldman and our team page is here: http://web.alsa.org/site/TR/Walks/WisconsinWalk?team_id=182473&pg=team&fr_id=6467  We will be walking in memory of my Aunt Judy. And the other charity is for MDA which I've done their "lock up" for the past few years now. My site is here: https://www.joinmda.org/depere2010/alicialynnphoto  For either or both charities, please donate or help out if you can (& is also tax deductible!!). Every little bit helps

I also took ownership over organizer duties of the book club I am in (http://www.meetup.com/newwomensbookclub/). We have some fun books to read the next few months and fun activities as well-so looking forward to that.

And also looking to sell my darkroom equipment that I've obtained a few years ago & never used. I have yet to go through & list what I all have as well as take a picture of it all. So if anyone is interested, let me know-I bought it at $100 OBO!

And speaking of selling: Still have a wedding dress that I'm looking to help sell (I've posted about it in early blogs).This was also from David's Bridal. Style T8778 Strapless satin A-line, cuff neckline and pleated sash at waist. Sweep train. Available in White. Woman's Sizes 8. Beaded satin sash color pool. Also sold with Bra size 38 and the tool slip (underneath dress). She is looking to get $500 O.B.O

I think that is it for now. I will be in touch & again will try to blog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment