Sunday, July 18, 2010

Charles & Angela

Charles & Angela
June 19th, 2010



I actually met Charles 2 years ago as I photographed his sister Katie's wedding to Victor. Again, I don't always know my clients, but most are some sort of referral which is great for business. At any rate, it was nice to see some familiar faces again as well as to catch up with Katie & Victor.




The ceremony was held at Green Bay Community Church (same church as Katie's ceremony 2 years ago) which is a lovely church.  Pictures & the ceremony went well as Charles was over-joyed and waving to everyone (even me-lol). He even wanted to do some fun/goofy pictures in addition to the "nice/formal" ones and of course, I let him.

After the ceremony & formals, we then traveled to Jimmy Seas (the wedding party traveling by limo-bus) where I learned about Charles & Angela's meeting as far as when they got together/got engaged and also the story of Charles' success at Georgia Pacific (which Jimmy Seas overlooks over the river).

Then the reception was held at the Suamico Ale House  which was a new place that I have not photographed yet for a wedding (I have been there bowling with friends before, but not for a wedding). The whole wedding hall was rented out & filled with many family & friends that very much cared for the newly-weds. Overall, it was a lot of fun and fun for me to photograph the many kids. They also had the addition of having a photo-booth provided by the DJ's Music Caterers which I of course had to try out (see page 5 of their website under Charles & Angela's wedding PW: Phelps). And to keep the kids entertained, Charles & Angela included a candy table.


The night was finished off with the first dances & Grand March. I think the Dj's did a very well job of making sure people were entertained & dancing. For me, it looked liked everyone was having a great time & for Charles & Angela that the night never ended.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment