Friday, January 15, 2010

A Wedding Dress & 2 Bridesmaids Dresses

Hi there, and to all the future brides out there. I own the dress depicted in the photo, unfortunately I was unable to wear it as the wedding was called off. The dress itself is brand new-never been worn or altered. This dress is from David's bridal if you need additional info. Bridesmaids dress #F12495 Pool color Spaghetti strap long chiffon dress with beaded empire waist.Comes with a shawl. and is a Size 8. The 2nd dress is a size 12 and was bought for $157 (would like to get best offer for that).
I am actually letting you know to see if anyone would be able to use it (or all 3). The dress was originally marked as $155, but I bought it for $142. I would like to get at least $100 for it, but would be willing to get the best offer for it. I have had it posted on Craigslist, but I have not been able to get any hits on it.If there is anyone out there that would be able to help me out, please pass the info along.


Here is the bride's dress she is also looking to sell. This was also from David's Bridal. Style T8778 Strapless satin A-line, cuff neckline and pleated sash at waist. Sweep train. Available in White. Woman's Sizes 8. Beaded satin sash color pool. Also sold with Bra size 38 and the tool slip (underneath dress). She is looking to get $500 O.B.O

3 comments:

  1. Do you still have the pool dresses? I need to confirm to see what sizes we need. I tried on a 10 but am wondering if I can just have the 12 altered a tad. I know my friend will probably need around an 8. Would you be willing to do a deal for both of them? Thanks:)
    bethanymtaylor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the Bridesmaids dresses are sold. Still looking for someone interested in the wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of folks prefer for getting the gay sizegenetics removed his robe given that the session progresses. This however is something basically would like to decide before you go for your male sizegenetics. Communication before, during and after the sizegenetics is vital for to get everything your goal is coming from a experience. As you begin to learn about your gay sizegenetics, you may find that some specialize in erotic male sizegenetics. Others offer only therapeutic sizegenetics. Therapeutic sizegenetics is closely related to medical therapy and centers over the relief of pain and chronic medical conditions.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete